The school’s governing body have decided that children at our school should wear a uniform. It is of a comfortable and practical design and we expect all our children to wear it. This helps to make us a smart school and your children will, we hope, feel really proud of being part of it.
We no longer hold our uniform stock at school but you can buy our new embroidered uniform online from My Clothing.
Our uniform is:
- A navy sweatshirt with the school logo
- A navy pullover or cardigan
- Navy blue or red polo shirt.
- Trousers/shorts in charcoal grey or black
- Skirt/tunic in navy blue, charcoal grey or black
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- Plain socks/tights in white, grey, navy or black
- Shoes should be black. Trainers if worn, should be plain with no bright colours. Sandals should be ‘closed toe’.
- A plain navy sports t-shirt
- Plain navy or black shorts
- Mainly blue tracksuit
- Trainers or black daps