Our P.E Days are Thursdays and Fridays
Aims and Rationale for PE funding
- To ensure facilities and equipment are sufficient and are adequate to enable ALL pupils to engage fully in all PE lessons.
- To support and develop staff PE knowledge when planning and assessing.
- To encourage members of staff to promote extra-curricular clubs to increase participation levels, building interest and vital links into the community promoting clubs and supporting these children to develop further their interest and skills.
- To provide opportunities to try new activities such as climbing wall, ultimate Frisbee and multi sports.
- To educate children and families about the importance of getting active and about the potential health risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle.
- To train children to become play leaders and young ambassadors in order that they help to build children’s confidence and engage with other children and self-esteem.